Are you motivated by the idea of solving challenges in information management in the Life Sciences Industry?
Are you attracted by working in small professional teams on international clients with complex issues?
And are you looking for a job that brings you variation, personal growth and great experiences?
Take the next step and see what Iperion can do for you.
Iperion is dedicated to the Life Sciences industry with systems and services that work for life sciences. We work in this industry because we’re experts in this field. We have a strong and sustainable vision on the future and want to make a difference in the lives of patients.
Our mission is to develop, deliver and integrate the right technology and systems as enabler for the life sciences industry to improve business processes and supply chains leading to faster and more efficient delivery of medicines and tools to health care professionals and patients.
Iperion offers consultancy in information management, managed IT services, information systems and cloud computing within this industry.
All employees at Iperion are reliable, pragmatic and think in possibilities and we are proud to be part of Iperion’s team and these values.
7 reasons you want to work at Iperion
- Working for and on a fast growing and sustainable firm
- Work becomes a mission: you can contribute and really make a difference in helping Life Sciences enterprises, its people and ultimately the patients
- Interesting matter in the working field of life sciences including loads of variation in your job
- Working in a global setting, but with the intimacy of a small firm
- Working with the best young, qualified professionals with the same high quality standards and ambition
- Grow with us: your personal development is crucial for us
- Profit from a competitive and comprehensive benefits package
Check out our vacancies below.
Iperion is growing and looking for new consultants!
Do you see yourself working on challenging projects that make a difference in people’s lives? Iperion gives you a wonderful start of your (international) career in the world of life sciences and information management.
Internal System Administrator
Did you recently/ almost finish your IT study and can’t you wait to bring your skills and knowledge into practice and become an IT professional? Then we have the perfect role for you in our organisation!View vacancy
We would like to get in contact with a System Administrator who likes to have a central and multidisciplinary role in our organisation, which involves a lot of variety.View vacancy
Challenge yourself and build your career with us. We are always looking for people who are ambitious, reliable and looking for a place where their opinion and input is appreciated.View vacancy