A fully integrated ERP solution for the Pharmaceutical Industry, build on top of the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Because AX for Pharma is built entirely on the Microsoft technology stack, taking advantage of Dynamics AX, SQL Server, SharePoint and Office, all processes are seamlessly integrated.
This 100% integrated solution allows all the functionality needed for the specialized Pharmaceutical business, without the need to purchase any additional software for specialized tasks.
AX for Pharma provides a modern solution that offers industry-specific functionality, increases compliance and simplifies computer system validation.
Ultimate pharma solution
Microsoft Dynamics ERP is software that allows companies of all sizes to manage their entire business organisations, including supply chain, procurement, human resources, financials, and projects.
In addition to these functionalities, provided by Microsoft Dynamics AX for process industries, the fully integrated AX for Pharma ERP solution covers the following specific modules:
- A complete review and, when necessary, the revision of the software to ensure that it complies with the regulatory requirements and GxP guidelines of the Pharma Industry.
- Advanced Quality Management for Microsoft Dynamics AX. A complete platform within the AX for Pharma ERP solution supporting your quality management processes and requirements;
- The AX for Pharma Dispensing Module. Manufacturing Execution System module for dispensing and scale management
- GMP Plant Maintenance for Microsoft Dynamics AX. Supporting your regulated Enterprise Asset Management processes
- The AX for Pharma FDA Validation Package, supporting a simplified and cost effective system validation
- The Activity-Based Product Costing module to calculate the full cost of items including direct and indirect costs
- Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) Incident Management which enables you to increase control, correct and prevent issues, measure the outcome and continuously monitor the system. With our CAPA module, which is scheduled for release in late spring 2014, your company can ensure efficiently compliance and effectiveness.