You are a highly educated professional with a healthy level of ambition and feel comfortable in working with like minded colleagues in challenging projects that make a difference. If so, we can offer you the next step in your career: a great opportunity to work in one of the most demanding and exciting international industries: Life Sciences.
Currently, a key topic in the Life Sciences industry is the Identification of the Medicinal Product (IDMP). IDMP is the next global wave in legislation affecting the pharmaceutical industry and the driver for automation projects bridging the gap across the regulatory, pharmacovigilance, manufacturing, R&D and quality functions.
Due to the growth in our client base we are looking to expand our Business Unit Consultancy with:
As an Iperion Consultant with expertise in Information Systems and Regulatory Affairs, you are responsible for performing analyses on business processes, information systems and data requirements, advising clients on how to improve and become compliant with the IDMP legislation. You are part of -or manage- the implementation project and are (co-) responsible for the final result.
This means you will apply your analytical skills to understand the clients’ situation and define pragmatic solutions. You achieve buy in and commitment from stakeholders based on solid argumentation and your ability to deliver.
- Bachelor or Master degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Chemistry, BPM, Information Management or related) alternatively you have 3+ years relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Consultancy or project management experience, or willingness to learn
- Affinity and experience with Information Systems (IS)
- A good level of fluency in both spoken and written English
- Good analytical skills
- Pragmatic and reliable
- Solution orientated
- Team player
- Eager to learn and develop
- You thrive in dynamic environments, where quality, compliance and a service orientated attitude are the primary drivers
The Iperion Organisation
As a trusted business partner Iperion is proud to be able to contribute to our customers’ success with life sciences IT solutions. Consultancy Services, Information Systems and GxP Cloud Computing are the business units that deliver innovative core solutions to companies operating in the Life Sciences industry.
- Continuous development of your personal and professional skills
- Working with experienced, highly motivated professionals in an international environment
- Interesting career opportunities in an expanding organisation in a dynamic field of employment
- A competitive salary package
We are really interested in meeting you. Please reply directly and send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information you can contact Simone Dissel on +31 6-20116410.