Enhancement of your QMS application can help you to stay on top of your quality business. Iperion has developed a SQL reporting tool that supports you with the transformation of raw data into meaningful and useful information for quality analysis purposes.
Specific reports and activities can be structured and extracted, such as:
- Change management;
- Follow-up reports;
- Reports across different departments and/or including different quality processes.
The SQL reporting tool can respond to trends seen in:
- Timely management of deviations, CAPA’s and laboratory investigations (periodic metric surveillance of KPI’s);
- Change management where specific reports are required on results, deviations, root causes, responsibilities, stability issues and audit observations;
- Follow up of incidents (CAPA’s, OOS and changes before the release of the product);
- Enhanced scheduled reports ( e.g. what’s new, what’s due and what is assigned to various departments);
- Reporting from department heads to individual persons to follow up on own actions;
- Annual product reporting to analyze all sorts of records.
We can assist you in the creation of interfaces between systems, reporting functionality and extraction data out of systems. The development activities will be completely validated and can therefore be handled in your business critical processes.
“…..This reporting tool gives us the opportunity to stay focussed. Iperion has been of great help with the configuration of this specific custom-made tool, it is really of added value to our business.”
“…. Iperion staff has extensive knowledge and excellent understanding of quality management. We have been involved during every step of the configuration. We now have a perfect running validated application that helps us to concentrate on our core business.”