Your morning starts early with breakfast and a cup of coffee at your kitchen table. You check your phone for reactions on your latest post. You walk into the office at 8.30AM through the colorful garden and greet your colleagues. At the coffee machine you see one of the consultants, who tells you a story about a project she is doing. You immediately think of a creative way to use this for a post. Then you have the week start-meeting with the marketing team to clarify your goals for this week. Behind your desk you prepare next weeks’ posts and start editing a new video, before you go for a delicious treat from a colleague, who is celebrating his birthday. Then you go into a meeting with the marketing manager to work on next years strategy. Your morning has flown by and you sit down at 12.30AM at the lunch table.
Iperion Life Sciences
Iperion is a young and ambitious company that aims to modernize the healthcare and life sciences industry through the implementation of technology, process improvement and change processes. This mission is of great importance and drives the team to deliver high performance both to our customers and internally. We aim to really make a difference in helping Life Sciences enterprises, its people and ultimately the patients. If such a social goal, the dynamics of an international environment and a professional team attract you, then Iperion is the employer for you!
Iperion wants to be the fresh breeze in the pharmaceutical landscape with original, authentic and relevant marketing. Our goal is to set innovation in motion. Social media is one of the focal channels in achieving this goal. We are looking for a social media expert that has a passion for social, especially LinkedIn. Someone who can deliver highly effective and engaging communications across.
Does every Like feels like a victory to you and does your adrenaline rise when your video is shared?
Do you have an instinctive feeling for editing and making short videos?
And do you have an eye for design? Then we might have the perfect job for you!
You work closely with the marketing manager, sales director and marketing engineer on optimizing Iperion’s social presence.
- You work with the marketing manager to develop the social media strategy, that contributes to the overall marketing plan and objectives, to drive engagement and start conversations. various campaigns. Branding, high visibility and conversions are keywords.
- Day to day management of social media. You ensure the social media content is planned and stable
- Creating video content, editing and posting
- Analyzing, reporting and optimizing social results
- You identity social trends and translate this into strategy and actions for Iperion
- Listen, research and engage with followers and relevant communities.
- Optimizing LinkedIn advertising, Jobs and help sales with contacts within LinkedIn
- You work with external designers for graphics and animations (or do it yourself)